Air Force Chaplain Corps is now accepting applications
By Chaplain Accessions, Air Force Recruiting Service
/ Published July 07, 2009
VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. -- The Air Force Chaplain Corps is now accepting applications for the Religious
Professional Scholarship program until Sept. 1.
The program is designed to assist the Air Force with future faith group accessions. Scholarships are awarded to applicants who are qualified and meet Air Force faith group needs.
To qualify for the program, applicants must:
- Posses a Bachelor's degree or be within one year of completion
- Meet Air Force commissioning requirements
- Receive written permission from a listed Department of Defense
ecclesiastical endorser for the Chaplain Candidate program
- Be younger than 39 years old upon completion of theological studies
- Be a U.S. citizen, no dual citizenship
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call